February 1, 2013

Top 5

February 1st ALREADY?!!? What happened to January?? I was so busy with my last 2 pre-req classes that I completely lost track of time.


I have to say that I am pretty proud of how many different recipes I tried and shared with all my fans in what seemed like such a short period of time. Not only have marked a few "want to try" recipes off of my list but I have also added a few "keepers" as well. I have posted about 45 recipes since I started my blog.....I will make it over 100 before 2013 is over!!!

Here are a few of my recipes that you have made my Top 5 for 2012:

1. Sugar Cookie Squares
These are the perfect substitute if you want yummy sugar cookies but don't have the time to roll & cut out cookies or need a quick and easy cookie.

2. Avocado Ranch Dip with homemade chips
This was my first recipe I submitted to the Crazy Cooking Challenge blog hop. I haven't tried making homemade chips again since I did these but I do love the dip.


3. Lemon Crinkle Cookies
Cookie exchange!! Why do we only do these around Christmas time?? I think I am going to start a new trend and do a spring time cookie exchange!! Who's with me??

4. Sausage, Apple and Cranberry Stuffing
I am so glad that I made this stuffing! I might just have to roast a turkey before it gets too hot here in AZ again just so I can have a leftover turkey/stuffing sandwich :-)

5. Chili
Now I know this recipe wasn't posted in 2012 BUT it has had so views since I posted it that I HAVE to share it on this list. It is a family favorite of ours and such an easy go to recipe. Did I mention it is an easy crockpot recipe too?? Just brown up the turkey in your pan then throw all the remaining ingredients into your crockpot and cook it on low until it is completely heat through and all the flavors have been married together nicely.


Top 5 recipes!! A BIG HUGE thank you to all my viewers and followers :-) I hope I have been able to help you add a few new "keeper" recipes to your collection and I promise to keep the recipes and ideas coming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment